"Preparing Leaders for Unlimited Success!"
Kind Words About Our Program...
- "When we enrolled our (rather challenging) 7 year old son ... we weren't sure what to expect. What we ended up with was more than we could have ever hoped for from an after school program. The guidance and leadership of my sons teachers and the masters at the school have had a profound impact on his attitude, motivation, values and self worth. Not only does he get a lesson in Tae Kwon Do each day, but he also gets a lesson in cooperation, family values and respect for himself and others. We've seen the transformation happen from an ambivalent attitude towards helping around the house to being self-driven enough to want to help around the house out of his own volition. These amazing lessons have also translated to his behavior at school and we have seen great changes there as well!
- We couldn't be more pleased with the martial arts program and with the amazing values the Frazier family instills in the youngsters there." AD
- "Your family is an amazing blessing to my whole family. How wonderful that Master Ron had the kids looking in the mirror saying 'I'm beautiful' as loud as possible today of all days! I love the confidence he's fostering. He warmed this mama's heart. Really, though, it's the entire way The School of Respect flows every day that makes all the difference to every person. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ..."
- "I feel so blessed that these are the role models for my son, these are the people he has chosen to look up to and strive to be like. This takes just a little stress off my shoulders as a parent to know that we have amazing people like you in our corner helping raise a respectable young man. I would be proud if he turned out to be like any one of these young adults that represent your school!" TH
- "I just have to say, I don't know what it is about The School of Respect, but my son comes out happier. And I am loving every single conversation we have on our way home. Something has changed, and it makes me want to cry. But happy tears. So thank you, I appreciate the time you are putting into my son." KB